Communications Receivers: Principles and Design, Fourth Edition
This thoroughly updated guide offers comprehensive explanations of the science behind today’s radio receivers along with practical guidance on designing, constructing, and maintaining real-world communications systems. You will explore system planning, antennas and antenna coupling, amplifiers and gain control, filters, mixers, demodulation, digital communication, and the latest software defined radio (SDR) technology.
Written by a team of telecommunication experts, Communications Receivers: Principles and Design, Fourth Edition, features technical illustrations, schematic diagrams, and detailed examples.
• Basic radio considerations
• Radio receiver characteristics
• Receiver system planning
• Receiver implementation considerations
• RF and baseband techniques for Software-Defined Radios
• Transceiver SDR considerations
• Antennas and antenna coupling
• Frequency sources and control
• Ancillary receiver circuits
• Performance measurement
Формат: PDF (conv)
Размер: 129 мб